Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Benjamin Button

I am in Greece at the moment and I just saw the love of my life on The voice.  I felt excited, and happy and proud. I know he came to this path also partly due to my presence in his life. I took him places, heard songs with him and the 4 years we were together shaped him as well as they shaped me. I take no credit on his amazing talent, I am happy for him and I am sure he will be a great artist in the years to come.

But I have a pang in my heart.
Our story ended, I made a conscious choice not to see him again, although I never stopped loving him. I do not suffer from the lack of physical contact or the idea he might be with someone else, today or antother day. We met at a crossroad in our lives and we both were important for one another. But we both knew it would be with an expiration date.

Today, I felt a pain. Triggered by the fact I wont be there to take part of all that is ahead of him. Triggered by the fact his life is beginning while mine is ending.

And at the same time I am tremedously happy for him.
What a confusing night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Religion is not your problem

This is not a war on religion. If people need to believe in a God to feel comforted and taken care of or make sense of life, it is their r...